3rd NATIONAL RESEARCH AWARD ON URBAN AND METROPOLITAN MOBILITY
The Association of Urban and Metropolitan Public Transport (Atuc Sustainable Mobility) brings together public transport companies in Spain, working for sustainable mobility and the continuous improvement of a sector that generates more than 25,000 jobs and moves more than 5,000 million euros per year in turnover. Thanks to the bus, metro, train and tram companies that make up this group, more than 3,000 million people can travel every year.
One of the strategic lines of the Association is to intensify the relationship between the university and the business environment, promoting innovation and research in the field of urban and metropolitan mobility. To this end, and in order to increase its presence in the academic world, while rewarding individual effort, Atuc announces the III National Research Award on Urban and Metropolitan Mobility.
1. The objective is to reward the best study or unpublished research work carried out in the twelve months prior to the closing of the call on any topic related to urban and metropolitan mobility as a whole, not restricted only to collective urban transport, and works from any branch of research may be submitted.
2. Doctoral theses and master's thesis and master's thesis of a research nature that have been carried out by undergraduate, postgraduate, master's and doctoral university students from any Spanish university may be submitted to the prize. The works must be eminently practical and the depth they may have in society will be especially valued.
3. The works must be written in Spanish or English and be sent by email to the address email@example.com, accompanied by a summary of an extension not exceeding two pages and a curriculum vitae of the candidate.
4. The deadline for submission is July 31, 2021.
5. The award ceremony will take place during the second half of 2021 and will coincide, whenever possible, with the celebration of the annual Congress of the Association. Atuc will be in charge of publishing and disseminating the awarded project.
6. The jury will be composed of five PhD professors and chaired by a professor of recognized prestige in the field of urban and metropolitan mobility.
7. The National Research Prize on Urban and Metropolitan Mobility is endowed with 4,000 euros.
8. At the discretion of the jury, the prize may be declared void, proclaimed ex aequo or special mentions may be awarded. The jury's decision cannot be appealed.
9. The intellectual property of the works presented will be of their authors.